We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Norwich
Level Contributor
6 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Zadar to Novalija Bus - July

I am arriving in Zadar on 18th July, I have two nights booked and on Sunday 20th I want to get a bus to Novalija, returning on 25th July.

I have seen on a few websites now that 'Antonio Tours' the main bus link for that route does not run on Sundays? But on another website (BalkanViator) it shows a full schedule for Sunday 20th.

Can anyone clarify for me, and am I going to be ok to arrive on the 18th and go to the bus station to book my tickets?

Thank you! :)

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zadar to Novalija Bus - July

I think that some seasonal routes do operate on Sundays as well, but I am not 100% sure. Seasonal schedules will be published soon, then everything will be clear.

Norwich
Level Contributor
6 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zadar to Novalija Bus - July

Thank you!

I managed to get hold of the bus company and you are correct they sun a summer schedule so we will be able to get the bus on the Sunday :)

Los Angeles...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Zadar to Novalija Bus - July

cheap bus transfer from Zadar airport to Novalja in festival days. book you jurney now.

www.nautilus-info.net

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Zadar to Novalija Bus - July

That's great Joanna. :) No problem, glad to help.

5. Re: Zadar to Novalija Bus - July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Zadar