We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zadar 7 Days

MAnchester
Level Contributor
272 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Zadar 7 Days

Hello,

I am planning on visiting Zadar for the first time with my girlfriend. We are looking at staying a week or possible stay for a few days then somewhere else.

I have been looking at these to see, places to stay and tours but im still unsure what to do.

Please could some one advise me on places to visit and possible stay in another place for a few nights?

The islands look beautiful but I dont understand how bg they are and how much time to spend there.

We are thinking of getting a car to make things easier.

Your help will be much appreciated

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,593 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Zadar 7 Days

Definitely include Sibenik, it's not so far from Zadar. Trogir which you get to just before Split, is very pretty (and much busier with tourists)

12. Re: Zadar 7 Days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Zadar