We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zadar

Which Zadar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lpool
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Zadar

I have spent 10 days in Zadar and have enjoyed every moment...apart from the taxi drivers at the airport who would rather miss a 150kn fare by asking for 250kn plus to take you to the centre...What surprises me is on my return to the U.K is, if people ask me where i have been and i say Zadar i always have to explain where it is ...perhaps some promotion of this beautiful place by the tourism department might give it the publicity it deserves.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Zadar
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Zadar

Hi ChampagneKitty, I don't like Rijeka for me it is more of an industrial city. Pula is lovely but I would stay in Rovinj and visit Pula. If you are pressed for time there is no need to drive up to Istria save it for next time. There is plenty to see in and around Zadar. It is a beautiful city and the area around it has a lot to offer.

I do agree with Jojo, if you can go to Varazdin, it is a lovely town.

Edited: 7:22 pm, November 26, 2013
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Zadar

Zadar is still under the radar despite being one of the pretiest towns on the coast. That is due primarily to lack of good hotels and, once that changes, it will simply explode. Four national parks within an hour drive, 300+ islands off the coast, capital of the region and the most important historic center for 2000 years... It will get where it deserves to be

Tewkesbury, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Zadar

HI

We are going to Zadar this year. Should we book the trip to Kornati or Pag wellin advance by phone or internet or it will be easy enough to still get the places on trips when we arrive there and approach the trip providers there?

Preko, Croatia
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Zadar

You can book your trip in advance if you like, but is not necessary - there is always enough occasions and offers for all. Best of Adriatic Sea Private tour offer for Zadar and Region is listed on http://navadriatic.com/en/tours/

15. Re: Zadar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 12, 2015