We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Plitvice to Zadar and Zadar to Dubrovnik

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Bus from Plitvice to Zadar and Zadar to Dubrovnik

Hi- most of the posts on this topic are from 2011 so I'd like to know if anyone has taken the bus recently from Plitvice to Zadar then Zadar to Dubrovnik. We are looking to arrive in Zagreb and head to Plitvice for two nights in early July. We'd then like to spend a couple nights in Zadar. Like previous folks who posted, I'm having trouble deciphering some of the bus schedules. Is there a fast bus to Dubrovnik from Zadar or is the approximately 8 hour bus the way to go?

Mentioned in this post
Zadar
Zadar
Zadar County, Croatia
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Zagreb
Zagreb
Central Croatia, Croatia
Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Plitvice to Zadar and Zadar to Dubrovnik

I've had trouble finding travel information in Croatia too due to a lot of it being so old.

This site has helped http://www.visit-croatia.co.uk/plitvicelakes/

and visit-croatia.co.uk/plitvicelakes/getting_to… has info on how to get there etc

I don't know much about it yet but will try help when I find out myself :)

I'm looking to go from Zagreb to Plitvice then Krka then Split

Edited: 7:31 am, April 02, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Zagreb
Zagreb
Central Croatia, Croatia
2. Re: Bus from Plitvice to Zadar and Zadar to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Zadar