We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zadar to Split?

Which Zadar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Heidelberg, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Zadar to Split?

We are flying into Zadar Airport. We are thinking about traveling to Split and staying there for a couple of days. How do we get to Split? Would it be via bus and do buses run after 6 p.m. into Split? How much do bus travel usually cost and how long does it take from Zadar to Split?

Another question is where is a good place to stay? Any suggestions? We just want a nice romantic vacation.

4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zadar to Split?

I'm heading to Zadar this evening & hoping to do the trip maybe on Monday. I will yet to find out the times & prices tomorrow & let you know

Ryan

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zadar to Split?

I'm heading to Zadar this evening & hoping to do the trip maybe on Monday. I will yet to find out the times & prices tomorrow & let you know

Ryan

Edited: 8:57 am, April 20, 2012
Heidelberg, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zadar to Split?

Thank you, look forward to your reply. We are flying into Zadar airport around 4:30 p.m. via Ryanair. I've looked at bus schedules and looks so confusing. We've also thought about spending one day at the Plitvice Lakes, and also looking for a agritourism hotel to stay at hopefully one with lavender fields, etc., but have no idea where to stay overnight. A little overwhelmed with all the different accommodations.

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Zadar to Split?

Hi sorry for the delay in replying- the coach costs between 120kn-127kn (there's different bus companies) & takes about 3.5 hours

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Zadar to Split?

Hi sorry for the delay in replying- the coach costs between 120kn-127kn (there's different bus companies) & takes about 3.5 hours

croatia
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Zadar to Split?

This is bus schedule from Zadar

www.autobusni-kolodvor.com/en/terminal.aspx…

after 16:30 ,you have bus in 18:00,22:45

The price is about 16 euro(one way) and takes about 3.5 hours

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Zadar to Split?

Hiya.

We're looking at flying into Zadar, Croatia on a Friday afternoon around 410 pm.

Just wondering where we go from the airport to catch the bus from Zadar to Split?

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Zadar to Split?

Alternatively, if we get a later flight and get in around 830pm.. are there still buses running to split?? Or would we have to wait until the morning?

9. Re: Zadar to Split?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:44 pm, June 18, 2013