We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting From Zadar Ferry to Plitvice via Bus

Lake Forest...
2 posts
Save Topic
Getting From Zadar Ferry to Plitvice via Bus

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get from the ferry port to the bus station to take a bus to Plitvice. Our ferry gets to Zadar at 6:00am on August 17th and we would like to learn the best way to get to Plitvice. Any advice is appreciated - thanks!

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting From Zadar Ferry to Plitvice via Bus

There is one bus station in the port that gets you to the new bus station.

Ask the driver to get you to the "Autobusni kolodvor". Get off there and take the bus for Plitvice. ask in the ticketoffice.

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting From Zadar Ferry to Plitvice via Bus

There is one bus station in the port that gets you to the new bus station.

Ask the driver to get you to the "Autobusni kolodvor". Get off there and take the bus for Plitvice. ask in the ticketoffice.

Lake Forest...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting From Zadar Ferry to Plitvice via Bus

Okay, thanks. Do you recommend buying the bus tickets from Zadar to Plitvice in advance? I thought the link below was for the bus line, but it's a bit unclear to me - having a hard time translating:

http://www.liburnija-zadar.hr/

Thanks again for your help ...

4. Re: Getting From Zadar Ferry to Plitvice via Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, October 09, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Zadar