We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus times from Zadar to Dubrovnik

Which Zadar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bus times from Zadar to Dubrovnik

My wife and I are leaving Australia in a few days and will arrive in Crotia mid-May. We want to catch a bus from Zadar to Dubrovnik on Thursday 19 May and I am having all sorts of trouble finding a timetable (language difficulties plus my age and associated computer illiteracy seem to be the main problems). I know the trip is 8 hours plus, so it would be useful if we could have some departure and arrival times now so we can work out arrangements for being met at the Dubrovnik end. Can anybody out there who understands these things please let me know what time the buses leave Zadar before lunch on that date and what time they are due to arrive in Dubrovnik? Thank you very much,

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus times from Zadar to Dubrovnik

There seems to be a problem with the Zadar bus website this morning ... so I'm working on the arrivals in Dubrovnik, along with the Kolvodor website.

There is a bus that departs Zadar at 12.45 and arrives in Dubrovnik at 20.30

The Dubrovnik website have the following arrivals from Zadar though, so I assume there is also a departure at 10.45 and another at 14.00

18,30 20,30 21,45

(http://www.libertasdubrovnik.com/voznired.pdf 2nd page)

Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus times from Zadar to Dubrovnik

For zadar time table check it here:

liburnija-zadar.hr/prijevoz/prigradski_linij…

Woodbridge, Virginia
Level Contributor
11 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus times from Zadar to Dubrovnik

I'm wondering the same thing, I've been looking at this website actually for a couple of hours and cant quite figure it out. Is the bus in zadar close to the airport? We'll be flying in May 9.

4. Re: Bus times from Zadar to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, October 29, 2012