We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Beach parties around Zadar?

12 posts
Save Topic
Any Beach parties around Zadar?

i noticed on youtube that there are a few beach parties in croatia, firstly do they happen this time of the year i.e. may? and where would you recommend for beach parites or pubs and clubs that have music but are on the beach. someone mentioned Pag?

your feedback is highly appreciated!

thanks !

Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Beach parties around Zadar?

I believe the beaches close to Novaljia on the Island of Pag are supposed to be good party places. I went out of season so I didn't get to see it in full swing, but I think there are foam parties at the beach clubs. Hopefully you'll get some more suggestions soon.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Beach parties around Zadar?

Best beach parties will happen (and usually are)in July and August when the students are out. Novalja is THE place but watch for the Garden Festival as well!

Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Beach parties around Zadar?

There are beach parties in Dubrovnik and Hvar?

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: Any Beach parties around Zadar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, November 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Zadar