We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist office in Zadar

London
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist office in Zadar

I am looking for a cheap private room in Zadar for the end of August. We are arriving on the Ryan air flight so quite late but as we are leaving the next day on the ferry to Sali I don't want to pay too much. I saw from an earlier post that if I call the Tourist Office 3 days before they should be able to sort me out accomodation. Does anyone have their number?

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist office in Zadar

here it is:

+385 23 316 166

www.tzzadar.hr/contact_us.php…

fife
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist office in Zadar

just wondered if you found any cheap rooms for a nite as i have the same idea as you lol.i am flying with ryan air on the 19th august and travelling to trogir the next day.

3. Re: Tourist office in Zadar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, November 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Zadar