We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Pula to Zadar

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from Pula to Zadar

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help with some information on how to get from Pula to Zadar and if possible by boat/ferry. I am leaving Pula on Wednesday 11th September and have a hotel booked in Pag which is easily reachable from Zadar but i'm struggling to find an easy route to get to Zadar. I was hoping to leave early morning to make sure that I can reach Pag in good time. If anyone knows of any way or has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,506 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

there's a 7.00 a.m. catamaran from Pula, arriving to Zadar at 12.20. check jadrolinija.hr/hr/…11092013

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I've trawled the Internet for weeks looking for the answer so can't thank you enough.

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,506 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

you're very welcome! enjoy your trip :)

4. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 pm, September 16, 2013
5. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:32 am, September 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pula