We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire deals from Pula airport

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire deals from Pula airport

Hi,

We are going to Premantura in the middle of August and are looking to hire a car for a week from Pula airport. We have left it a bit late as prices seem to have soared. Can anyone recommend a decent car hire company please?

Rijeka
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire deals from Pula airport

Best bet is booking car hire brokers via web...autoeurope,ryanair,novacar and many more

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
4 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire deals from Pula airport

i have a free app on my pc called "invisible hand" in runs unobtrusively in the background until you attempt to get the price of something it then posts a banner under your address bar telling where you can get it cheaper it got me a good deal on my car for August and many other stuff besides, i've been using it now for about 6 months give it a shot

dave

Edited: 11:21 am, July 23, 2013
UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,744 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire deals from Pula airport

See my post of 45 mins ago When to book flights and car. It may be of interest to you.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire deals from Pula airport

Thanks for the help. Have managed to book with Argus (although cheaper than anything else via comparison sites, it was still much more expensive than when I originally looked several weeks ago!).

5. Re: Car hire deals from Pula airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pula