We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night in Pula

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Night in Pula

Help! My friend and I are going to be travelling through Croatia this July and we have one awkward night in Pula to figure out. We're flying in from Split just after midnight on the morning of July 5th and we're catching a ferry out to Venice at 8:00am that same morning. So we have 8 hours in the city and I'd really rather not pay for a hostel during that time. Any recommendations on where we could go that would be open and safe from midnight to 8am on a Friday morning??

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night in Pula

I won't even ask why you planned it that way, I'l be gentle with a fellow Canadian. Next time take a ferry Split-Italy and then a train up to venice!! Oh well lets see midnight at Pula airport is about as exciting as...maybe midnight in a Victoria BC retirement home..seriously your first concern is to arange transport into Pula as the airport is out of town. Contact the Pula tourism board to see which restaurants or clubs may be open, some arre till about 3..then if the weather is ok..find a nice bench or park to hang out till your ferry leaves..the markets usualy open at 6 or 7 so you can have breakfast !!

Pula, Croatia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night in Pula

Hello, I am a local in Pula and happened to run into this post. Listen to Peter and find a transport to Pula. Then you can go to the city centre and you can visit three places that work late - those are Pietas Iulia, Rock Caffe and Rock Club Uljanik. Try googling them, but I believe all of these places will be open till 4 AM. Pietas Iulia is right next to the Pula harbour and there is a fast food there and a nice park with benches, so good luck :)

3. Re: Night in Pula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pula