We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for 7 day itinerary between Pula and Split/Brac

London
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Suggestions for 7 day itinerary between Pula and Split/Brac

Hello,

I have a three week trip planned to Croatia with my partner. We have more than half of it booked but I'm looking for suggestions after we leave Pula on 1st August. We have 7 days free with no bookings and want to know what people would recommend to see, do and down the coast visit?

I'm mindful to get all the accommodation booked before we leave as I understand its busy in August. We check into a villa on Brac on 8th August. I would like to visit Krka National Park, maybe staying two nights in Skradin?

Would it be too much to do a few days on Rab Island, then Zadar and then Krka National Park all in those seven days? Is it worth staying in Split for a night or two? (I thought we might just visit it for the day to and from Brac?)

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Neil & Susila

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for 7 day itinerary between Pula and Split/Brac

Hi...

we went to Krka on 'spec' 2 years ago and and really struggled to find somewhere to stay in Skradin.Suggest booking ahead - few hotels but more 'pensions'.

You don't say how you're travelling but a suggestion would be via Cres (Mali Losinj good place to stay) and then on to Zadar.

you're spoilt for choice really.

2. Re: Suggestions for 7 day itinerary between Pula and Split/Brac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pula