We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Express Where to Exchange Near Pula?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
American Express Where to Exchange Near Pula?

Hi Trip Advisors,

Can anyone advise where I might exchange Am Ex travellers cheques near the Hotel Histria near Pula? I don't think there's anywhere noted on Am Ex's website but local knowledge can often prove invaluable.

Thanks.

Andy

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American Express Where to Exchange Near Pula?

Only responding since nobody else has and I just spend two nights in Banjole and toured Pula for a day - didn't notice a place in town to do what you're asking, but then again, who still uses traveler's checks?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: American Express Where to Exchange Near Pula?

Sadly, I have some left over from a holiday in Southern Italy where I could not exchange them for cash. Thanks for your reply.

Andy

3. Re: American Express Where to Exchange Near Pula?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Pula