We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Croatia

Montreal, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Croatia

Hey, I'm traveling around all of Croatia for 2 weeks between July 9 to July 27. Would anyone be kind enough to give my friends and I some insight on how much spending money we would need?

thank you :)

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Croatia

Hotel, B&B, camping, food ......???????

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Croatia

Impossible to answer without more info on your plans, are you hostelling, camping, private rooming, or hotels? How much are you willing to spend on food and will you self cater on occasion? Public transport or car, how much moving around? Any excursions or trips? Do you want cocktails every night? Also, if you are doing apartments which is recommended on sharing with friends and costs anyway, at that time of year they will surcharge you for a less than three night stay. Are you going to the more expensive resorts like Hvar and Dubrovnik? The sky is the limit in Croatia as everywhere, but on the other hand you can do very well on a budget, with a bit of pre planning and a willingness to eat more pizza and less steak!

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
3. Re: Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 10, 2015