We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to airport

Santa Fe ,TX
Level Contributor
47 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to airport

I have an early morning flight at 6 30 from Dubrovnik - Hotel Ivka . Does anyone know what time the first bus leaves from main bus terminal . My plan is to get taxi to bus terminal then take the bus to airport. Will be flying to Copenhagen and I want to make sure I have enough time to check in with my luggage. I am unable to check in online boarding so I am beginning to worry. I am flying Croatia Air.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,895 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to airport

No need to worry as the first airport bus is timed to allow you to check in for the 6.30 am flight.

Santa Fe ,TX
Level Contributor
47 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to airport

Do you by chance know what time the bus might depart the terminal and what time I should be there? Thanks for help. My hotel told me that the first bus to airport would be at 5:30 and that I need to take taxi.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,895 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to airport

You should confirm when in Dubrovnik, but currently the first bus is at 4.55am and is timed to allow you to check in for the 6.30am Croatian Airlines flight. absolute-dubrovnik.com/dubrovnik-transport-i…

4. Re: Bus to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik