We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specific questions on Dubrovnik - Kotor / Dubrovnik - Mostar

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Specific questions on Dubrovnik - Kotor / Dubrovnik - Mostar

I will be in Dubrovnik for 11 days next month, with a two day excursion planned to Kotor (Friday to Sunday) and hopefully a day trip to Mostar. My questions are as follows:

1. I have been looking into buses to Kotor and have come across Globtour, who offer an online booking service, price seems reasonable and bus times look good. Has anyone ever booked Globtour tickets online and is it a reliable service? Is there another bus operator which can be recommended? Would it be better to leave buying the tickets until in Dubrovnik and go to the bus station to book?

2. I would like to go to Mostar for a day and have found loads of day trip options. However, ideally I would like to combine it with a stop at Kravice Waterfalls and have not yet found any trips that include this. Does anyone know of any tour operator that offers combined day trips to Kravice and Mostar?

Many thanks in advance!

Tour The Game Of Thrones
Walking Tours, Movie & TV Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Explore Dubrovnik by Boat
Boat Tours, Boat Rentals, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Eco Tuk Tours Dubrovnik
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Dubrovnik Transfer Services
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Level Contributor
3,751 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Specific questions on Dubrovnik - Kotor / Dubrovnik - Mostar

1. It looks like you have other options for Kotor: www.libertasdubrovnik.com/voznired2.pdf

this link more easily readable for times: http://www.libertasdubrovnik.com/voznired.pdf

I would buy the ticket at the bus station.

2. You could contact the tourist office in Dubrovnik. I just did a google search because I wanted to see the falls, and a few tour options popped up. One is $$$, and the rest do not give prices but have contacts:

www.dubrovnik-walking-tours.com/… (the very expensive one)

2. Re: Specific questions on Dubrovnik - Kotor / Dubrovnik - Mostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 14, 2014
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now