We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mljet excursions

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
portsmouth
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Mljet excursions

Hi,

I'm planning on a excursion to the Island on Sunday 14th July. Do you think as it's a surprise Sunday this would be a problem?

Also can anyone recommend a company to go with and a rough guide price for this?

Dubrovnik, Croatia
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mljet excursions

Hello,

are you planning to do daytrip or...

From Dubrovnik?

Maybe this will help: adriaticglobal.net/en-gb/excursion/island-ml…

portsmouth
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mljet excursions

Many thanks for your help!

I've booked my trip through them.

Thanks again!

3. Re: Mljet excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 pm, April 08, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mljet excursions

Hi,

I will be travelling with a friend to Dubrovnik in mid september. Looking at day trips to Mljet. What did you think of the day trip with adriaticglobal.net?

Durham
Level Contributor
4,551 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mljet excursions

I think it is very expensive compared to doing it independently via the Nona Ana catamaran.

portsmouth
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mljet excursions

I ended up not going as I had also planned to visit Plitvice Lakes. I was advised by someone I met travelling to skip mljet as the lakes are far better. I must say, there's not many places that could've beaten Plitvice, it was out of this world.

The trips to Mljet birth south of the park so there is also some walking/cycling/bus'ing. Im sorry I can be much more help than that!

On a different note, I really really suggest you do the sea kayaking (if you fancy it!) with adventure Dubrovnik (www.adventuredubrovnik.com). they also arrange biking, wine tasting, boat hire and fishing. the excellently priced and an excellent company.

If I can help anymore, give me a shout!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mljet excursions

Thanks guys, this is a help. I've since received an email from the company and it is quite expensive. Will be making our own way.

Thank you :)

Herts, UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mljet excursions

Thanks for the link to Dubrovnik Adventure. Really helpful link.

I've sent them a message about Kayaking and hopefully this is something we can do during our holiday in October.

Thanks again Samantha R

Charlottesville...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Mljet excursions

How did you get from Dubrovnik to Plitvice? I really don't fancy driving. Can you do it as a day trip?

Charlottesville...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mljet excursions

How did you get from Dubrovnik to Plitvice? I really don't want to drive myself. Is it do-able as a day trip from Dubrovnik?

Edited: 4:21 pm, August 10, 2013