We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Nights Dubrovnic and montenegro-end of March 2013

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bozeman, Montana
2 posts
Save Topic
6 Nights Dubrovnic and montenegro-end of March 2013

My 30 year old daughter and I will be there for Easter week. We fly into Dubrovnik and were thinking 3 nights there and driving to Kotor for 3 nights. We can do day trips from each location. We want to have time to fully enjoy and get to know the places without travelling and rushing.

Reading about Hvar and Trogir Islands though makes me want to spend a couple of nights on one of them. We fly into Dubrovnik on a Tues. and so that means we miss the Thurs. and Sun. ferries...any suggestions? Is it a crime not to get up to Split?

1. Re: 6 Nights Dubrovnic and montenegro-end of March 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 05, 2014