We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private accommodation help in Dubrovnik

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
44 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Private accommodation help in Dubrovnik

So, we've decided to go with a private accommodation in Dubrovnik, just outside the city wall...

Does anyone have any feedback on these apartments:

Apartment Levanat

Villa Cruise

Apartment Sipa

Apartment Lucic

Or suggestions for apartments with at least 2 bedrooms outside the city but with a view of the city?

Thanks!

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private accommodation help in Dubrovnik

Hi

Sorry if this is too lat but we have just returned from Sipa apartments and foud them to be wonderful. They are about a 10 min gentle downhill walk to Dubrovnik old town and the owners are wonderful. Loved Croatia, these apartments made it even better. If you need any specifics just let me know and its all on the website anyway.

Hope it helps!

2. Re: Private accommodation help in Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, February 11, 2009
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
548 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private accommodation help in Dubrovnik

In June we stayed a couple of nights in the Karamehmedovic Rooms (see www.dubrovnik-apartment.com) which are 5-10 minute walk up steps from Ploce Gate.

Our balcony had a superb view of the Old Port and Old Town. Room was pleasant but not en suite.

In June it was 72 Euros for 2 nights.

san francisco
Level Contributor
14 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private accommodation help in Dubrovnik

My family and I just got back from our stay at Villa Cruise. The place is whimsical (funky colors and art) and we enjoyed the views/proximity to the walled city. The Serka family was also very helpful. My only warning would be regarding the air conditioning at Villa Cruise. There are 3 rooms but none of the rooms have A/C which was terrible for us because it was over 100 degrees when we were there. We all ended up sleeping in the living/dining room (there is a futon and a couch in these areas).