We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best things to see

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Best things to see

Hi, we are staying in Dubrovnik for 2 weeks at the end of May 2013 & would like to know what are the best things to do during our stay. We would like to see other parts of Croatia & do day trips as well.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best things to see

Dubrovnik is small town so you can see almoust everithing in few days but thete is lot of day trips that you can do from it. You can go to: Ston, Montenegro, Mostar, Elafiti, Mljet or Korčula...

For more Dubrovnik info:

…blogspot.com/2012/06/dubrovnik-tourist-info…

You should say what you like to do on your vacation so I can reccomend you more:)

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
46,867 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best things to see

I think two weeks is too long to stay in Dubrovnik itself. Would you be interested in a two center stay? If so I would look into an island such as Korcula or Hvar for awhile.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,281 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best things to see

The thing I enjoyed most while I was in Dubrovnik was walking the city walls. It is great with stunning views. We also enjoyed going on the boat to Cavtat. As has been said there are many trips you can do. You will also have time to enjoy some relaxation. There are lots of lovely cafe's where you can sit and watch the world go by. I thought Dubrovnik was just stunning.

4. Re: Best things to see

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik