We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September weather?

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Topic
September weather?

Whats the weather like in dubrovnik at the end of september?

Is it still hot? And does it rain much?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September weather?

I think September is usually still warm and dry. I went the first week of October this year, so when I was planning my trip I was mostly looking at what the weather is like in October. October by the looks of it is when it starts to cool off and it can rain.

During our holiday it was hot (25 degrees) and sun all week (30 Sep - 7 Oct), we had a little rain one evening. I was checking the weather for Dubrovnik for a couple of weeks before we were due to fly and the weather in September seemed similar to what we had.

2. Re: September weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 19, 2013