We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik Tour Guide

NC
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dubrovnik Tour Guide

Has anyone had experiences with Pero Klaic or Petar Vlasic as tour guides in Dubrovnik?

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,566 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

I think its Pepo Klaic - if you Search their names in the forum you get reports on them.

Edited: 11:35 am, January 06, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
533 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

My wife and had been to Dubrovnik previously, and walked the walled city. October was a special anniversary and we were looking for something different. We researched the net and various forums and decided to look for a tour guide to take us to Ston and Mali Ston in the north west from the cruise dock.

We discovered Petar Vlasic at Meritum who was outstanding; on time collecting us and delivering us to the ship; knowledgable; personable; natural.

He provided a genuine value for money tour which included a visit to a winery, lunch (optional and at our expense), and drove us to Mt Srdj to see the awesome view of Dubrovnik.

We would have no hesitation in recommending Petar.

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Los Angeles...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

Sorry just saw this. I found Petar on the internet a couple of years ago. I ended up planning a trip around croatia with him because my tour got cancelled. it turned out to be one of the best vacations we have ever had. Petar is intelligent, helpful, knowledgeable,kind, honest and a very cool guy. He has great recommendations for things to do and makes everything so easy. Whether you a re using him for a day or a few days, your trip will be better because of him.

JZakh

Edited: 3:38 am, May 29, 2012
China, Maine
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

do you hv his contact pls? thanks pls email to chris425@hku.hk thanks alot

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
533 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

Petar's email is meritum@du.t-com.hr

He is superb. Cheers.

delray beach
Level Contributor
73 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

do you havecontact info, please. Cruising in May have 10 people depending on me. Need Help!!

Thanks, Susan

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

I just used Pero Klaic while in Dubrovnik and he was amazing. He drove us all around the area, and gave us a good history of Dubrovnik. My friend asked during the trip to drink some local wine, and he took us to a great local restaurant. He is personable and very interesting, and filled us in on what it was like during the recent war, which he fought in. I'd highly recommend him.

If we had another day, we surely would have hired him to go to other nearby destinations.

He is reachable at http://dubrovnikshoretrip.com and pepoklaic at yahoo.com.

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Slough
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

We recently enjoyed a day tour with Peter Vlasic as a guide - he took us to the heady heights of Dubrovnik and then handed us over to his colleague Tom who directed us on a walking tour of the City. It was a great day and I have no hesitation in recommending Petar to anyone. He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
9. Re: Dubrovnik Tour Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 10, 2014
;