We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik to Bari Ferry Cost

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
59 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Dubrovnik to Bari Ferry Cost

Hi,

Does anyone know the approximate cost of a cabin for 2 people traveling from Dubrovnik to Bari? We'll be traveling in late May. By reading these forum posts I've learned that Bari is the only city in Italy the ferries go to, but no one has mentioned the cost.

Thanks!

Best Seller
Viator Exclusive: 'Game of Thrones...
628 Reviews
from $66.90*
Best Seller
Game of Thrones Extended Tour
130 Reviews
from $57.00*
Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
766 Reviews
from $57.00*
Msida, Malta
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik to Bari Ferry Cost

I have a price table that goes from June to end of September and a cabin for two with own shower/toilet is approximately 90 euros per person - you get 20% off on a return ticket. I imagine that in May the fare will be less - look into this site under prices - they only show prices from the 31st of May but it will give you a little idea

www.jadrolinija.hr/default.aspx?dpid=1337

Have a good trip !

dubrovnik
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubrovnik to Bari Ferry Cost

90 euro for person I paid last year

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
59 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubrovnik to Bari Ferry Cost

Thanks for your help!

California
Level Contributor
962 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubrovnik to Bari Ferry Cost

When booking your ticket, there is not much difference between in terms of comfort between a basic private cabin for 2 and the top-end one, except that the more expensive one has a small shower. If you don't plan to shower on board, then it's not worth the extra money for a couple of extra square feet of space in the cabin. None of the cabins are luxury, but it can be a fun trip for one night.

5. Re: Dubrovnik to Bari Ferry Cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 29, 2010