We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brela is beautiful

blackburn lancs uk
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
brela is beautiful

just got back from brela and the hotel marina.great hotel, plenty of choice of really tasty food.lovely rooms with great sea views (try and get a room on the top floor)or else view will be obscured by lovely pine trees which is quite cool really when the weather is hot.but all rooms are fine and kept immaculately clean. staff really friendly and helpful.couldnt fault this hotel at all.will return.

and brela is GORGEOUS!great mountains sweeping down in to the sea,,lots of clean pebble beaches to choose from with clean clear sea to swim in.walk to the right from the hotel and you will find along a promenda lots of little coves to choose from and walk to your left and you get to brela town and the marina passing little bars and restaurants selling really good food at very reasonable prices.carry on to busier baska voda which is a nice change but much livelier!we preferred the peace of brela..take a sail to brac..wonderful.great for familes and coulples.all nationalities there and a good mix of people and NO LAGER LOUTS!Bliss! go to brela..you will love it.

UK
Level Contributor
458 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brela is beautiful

Hi there,

Thanks for your input about Brela. I am really looking forward to going in October. I am staying at the Soline. Do you think tis is a good location? Hope so. I would love to do some day trips and hopefully I can stil do that in October. What were the people like? I hear they are very friendly. Also how did oyu get from Split yourslef? Hoping top get a bus from Split down to Brela.

I am glad you had a great time. One other thing what type of price on average is it to eat out?