We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Croatia- Split - May 2014

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Croatia- Split - May 2014

Hi all,

I am organising a friends hen do in Split from 8th of May for 3 nights for 12 ladies....so we are still looking into accommodation as we are unsure of what the night life is like in Split, please can anyone advise on clubs bars near old town split, or if Trogir or Hvar may be better to stay in? Also, we are looking to stay in a villa, does anyone have any good links to search? All help and advice is appreciated, thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Trogir
Trogir
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
53,464 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Croatia- Split - May 2014

I would say it's better to stay inside Diocletian's Palace as that is where the action will be. I think it's too early to go out to Hvar.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Croatia- Split - May 2014

Try AirBnb

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Croatia- Split - May 2014

Definitely you should stay in Split, there are lots of clubs and bars and discos in Bacvice Beach and around Diocletian Palace. I would recommend rafting during the day since its lots of fun.

Mentioned in this post
Bacvice Beach
Bacvice Beach
445 Reviews
Split, Croatia
London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Croatia- Split - May 2014

Thank you all for your help so far...we are looking into apartments now, as it's hard finding a really nice villa for 12 near city centre..

Also, any ideas on how to spend 3 days in split, including going to Hvar? Good activities etc...

Thanks.

5. Re: Croatia- Split - May 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 12, 2015