We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split for 3 nights, Hvar for 1 night? or 2 nights in each?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Topic
Split for 3 nights, Hvar for 1 night? or 2 nights in each?

hello!

we'll be arriving in Split (from the first part of our trip, Prague) for a 4 night stay. As of right now we have planned 3 nights in Split and 1 night in Hvar.

however the more I read about Hvar, the better it sounds! would you recommend we go 3 nights and 1 night, or 2 night and 2 nights?

it will be 3 friends (males, in our 30s). We do enjoy a few good drinks at night as well (although the main focus of the trip is not to party all day everyday).

Level Contributor
9,083 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Split for 3 nights, Hvar for 1 night? or 2 nights in each?

You are lucky to get in at Apartment Komazin...it was on our list but we ended up staying in the center and I think you will appreciate going back there when you are ready to get some sleep...the center is very very noisy. Have fun.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Split for 3 nights, Hvar for 1 night? or 2 nights in each?

gene, i'm glad to hear it. the reviews look great so i think it worked out

13. Re: Split for 3 nights, Hvar for 1 night? or 2 nights in each?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 24, 2014