We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is split happening?

Edinburgh
1 post
Save Topic
Is split happening?

Myself and a friend are visting Croatia in June and fly to Split. We both like a drink and a few party nights - but we are definalty not looking for a 18-30's up till 5am scene! We would like to travel down the coast and maybe stay on an island - but i have heard that it is very quite and not much nightlife - can anybody help us decide?........

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is split happening?

What time are you going to be there in June? I don't think you'll find complete quiet on the coast or the islands at that time, but maybe someone else can give you another opinion on that. If you are looking for that type of atmosphere, you can check out Makarska/Brela and Dubrovnik on the mainland and then the islands of Brac (town Bol) and Hvar (town Hvar)...those are the 2 islands I would suggest from Split. If you have not been to Croatia before, and you want to also see the most beautiful city, go to Dubrovnik. It all kind of depends on how long you are going to be in the country....

2. Re: Is split happening?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 13, 2009