We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best way to get from Split to Pula August 2013

Brighton, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What is the best way to get from Split to Pula August 2013

Hello,

Me and a group of my friends (6 in total) would like to travel from Split (more specifically Stanici but we can get into central Split) to Pula around the 28th August 2013 and then return around the 3rd September 2013.

We were just wondering what would be the best way to complete the journey? Bus? Plane? Train?

Many thanks, Jake Wheeler

england
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best way to get from Split to Pula August 2013

When you immediately leave the airport arrival hall you will be met by a croatia bus that will take you to central Split, and it puts you off at the harbour where you can get all the ferries to the various islands dailey. The croatia bus was E30 back in 2009. Hoiwever if you are travelling to trogir then I would recommend taking an old local bus for pennies in comparison to paying E30 and will get you there within approx 10 mins, I learnt this by taking the dearest and longest route into split and the the inter city buses for approx another 22 E. If you get the local bus ensure you retain your ticket for inspection by the police who stop and check tourist and local travellers. Trogit and split have amazing historical cities to explore.Enjoy your your hols

zagreb
Level Contributor
881 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best way to get from Split to Pula August 2013

Split - Zadar by bus and Zadar - Pula by ship. Examine the ship timetable in June.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best way to get from Split to Pula August 2013

Zadar - Pula no longer runs... The best way is to catch a flight to Pula but check options on www.croatiaairlines.com

Brighton, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best way to get from Split to Pula August 2013

Thanks everyone, keep the options coming!

5. Re: What is the best way to get from Split to Pula August 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 09, 2014