We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Peristil

Which Split hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Vic...
Level Contributor
611 posts
469 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Peristil

Having read so much about Hotel peristil it interests me to find its web site for bookings. There is a web site but I am having no luck with getting on to it nor any booking engine (Venere, HotelClub etc) that has it listed either. Anyone got any pointers please.

USA
Level Contributor
549 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Peristil

You mean this hotel - http://www.hotelperistil.com/

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Peristil

We have booked this hotel for a night in July and I actually took care of the booking via email...and then made a phone call to confirm. They were great!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Peristil

Good morning! I also booked Hotel Peristil through e-mail. They immediately replyed to my request, and I confirmed my reservation by sending my credit card number to them as well.

Because they are a newer place, they are not listed on the booking engines...I think this is a good thing. Hotel Peristil is our secret!

I posted pictures of my recent stay there-take a look!

Germany
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Peristil

I would like to make a booking at Hotel Peristil, but their wesite (www.peristil.com) doesn't work, nor does their published email address (hotelperistil@email.t-com.hr). Does anyone know of an alternate email address? Help!

TIA,

Joel

joel@rosen.net

charleston, south...
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Peristil

http://www.hotelperistil.com/ is the website I used for booking the hotel. I did not have any problems but I emailed them my reservations requests. Hope this helps. I am going in May--I can let you know...

Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Peristil

We too have reservations for May which were made via email and based on the recommendations offered on this site. We have since had a change of plans and may need to make a small change to our booking. Their web site is down and emails are returned as as undeliverable after two days of server time out.

A previous post by 'gospodinkosarkaski' mentioned confirming a reservation by phone. Does anyone have a phone number for this hotel?

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Peristil

Here you go....

(+385) 21 329 070