We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalmina Hotel - is it near the Split ferry port?

melbourne
8 posts
Save Topic
Dalmina Hotel - is it near the Split ferry port?

Hi,

I just wanted to know before I book the hotel, whether or not it's within walking distance of the Split Harbour and whether or not the bus from the airport stops along the road (or near) of the hotel.

Please advise me, thanks

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalmina Hotel - is it near the Split ferry port?

Hi Jessica,

Dalmina hotel is in the zone Kopilica and I already wrote to you where is the zone

bye

jeanne

melbourne
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalmina Hotel - is it near the Split ferry port?

no you didn't and you don't need to be so blunt i'm not from croatia and have no idea. i'm just trying to sort things out for my holiday.

bye

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalmina Hotel - is it near the Split ferry port?

Hi,

I didn't want to be blunt, just... I thought that you saw the address of the hotel, so I remember that I wrote to you about the hotel AS which is in the same zone... anyhow, I'll be happy to help you as regards Split

bye

jeanne

ireland
Level Contributor
117 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalmina Hotel - is it near the Split ferry port?

hi jessica

if its any help to you we booked a room at villa matejuska, which seems to be near the port and got good reviews

ireland
Level Contributor
117 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalmina Hotel - is it near the Split ferry port?

hi again. its about the same price as the dalmina as the dalmina was our alternate hotel if the one we booked was gone. we paid €105 for the room

6. Re: Dalmina Hotel - is it near the Split ferry port?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:34 am, October 05, 2009