I'm thinking about going to Odessa in June and have few questions:-
1. Is it good time to visit in first week in June? as am hoping to be in Ukraine for at least 10 days
2. Will nightlife be busy? is it still busy during week?
3. Is weather usually hot this time of year?
4. Trains from Kiev to Odessa, I've checked on www.uz.gov.ua but not sure how much fare costs? as it only displays in Ukrainian
5. Does it take 5 hours by train from Kiev? can train be taken over night i.e. sleeper train? how long/cost would it take by bus? plane?
6. Would it be better to spend more time in Odessa than Kiev?
7. Do many people speak English?
8. Any bad things to watch out for? we have been many eastern european cities before.