We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Odessa vacation apartment

St Catharines
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Odessa vacation apartment

We are a group of 6 adults, my wife's family and me, that will be visiting Odessa for 2 nights in September 2011. From Odessa we will be travelling to visit my Mother-In-Law's village which is about 2 hours away.

We'd like to rent an apartment for all of us while we're in Odessa. I've looked at various apartment rental sites and found one that lists several nice 3 bedroom apartments and also states that they can provide a driver for a day. The site is "Odessarentaflat". Can anyone recommend this agency?

Thanks.

Odessa, Ukraine
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

Please visit: www.visit2odessa.com There a wide choice

Krakow, Poland
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

thank for ur advice. It might b useful for me soon!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

We are two, planning on going to Odessa in May, and we had the same question. Anyone have a good or bad experience with this rental agency?

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

There are dozens of such agencies. This one got license less than a year ago. According wesite infor they have office quite far from city center.

Odessa, Ukraine
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

Comments. In Ukraine there are more than thousand such agencies, Anna. With the license and without license. But, the license of incoming tour operator, isn't necessary to hand over apartments, at home,or mini hotels in rent. Value has, not an office arrangement, and ability a business management At Many tour operators offices are located in the USA and UK, and they successfully do tourist business in Ukraine, because correctly it have put.http://www.exeterinternational.com/

www.holidaystoeasterneurope.com/ukraine

There is an impression that at you wrong vision of tourist business as a whole.

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

Odessa066,

It seems as you took my post too personal. I just added some info regarding company you reccommended and which drgscott62 was interested in. As you can see I have not made any negative judgments. Is any part of what I said regarding this agency is not correct or did I posted misleading information?

As for UK/US based tour operators - be sure, they use local tour operators to provide tour services in Ukraine.

BTW, if you want to help travellers and not promote mentioned earlier website, try to do it less unfriendly.

Edited: 4:02 am, February 22, 2011
Odessa, Ukraine
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

Anything personal. You have added comments, not the information, because you don't know this company to own the information.

As to USA and UK tour operators, agrees, they use local Ukrainian tour operators, but this information isn't present on their web sites whom they use.

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

Dear Odessa066

Anything personal.???? Sorry, but the way you construct sentences, makes it difficult to understand what exactly you tried to say.

Everything here is a comment and every comment is an information, which could be correct or not.

Moreover topic starter asked feedbacks regarding completely different agency(he did not asked for other agencies/options) which was clearly stated in his post.

I see no sense to continue these debates. Truly.

If you still want to prove smth, please use PM. Anyway, I'm not going to litter this topic with offtopic posts.

P.S. If it makes you feel better, I liked design of your website. :) and have nothing against your agency. Good luck.

9. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, February 28, 2011
Edited: 9:35 am, February 28, 2011
10. Re: Odessa vacation apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, August 25, 2011