We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging in Odessa

Which Odessa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington State
Level Contributor
61 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging in Odessa

I am trying to find a room for 3 adults-myself, husband and adult daughter and am unable to book anything because it says i've exceeded the maximum adults. What are our best options? Nowhere I've looked at gives the option of a rollaway bed. We're planning on staying in June. I know I should have looked sooner.

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging in Odessa

Exceeded maximum number of adults? what does it mean? You should not have any problem to book two bedroom apts in Odessa. Maybe just better to search through different service provider.

Odessa, Ukraine
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging in Odessa

If it is yourself, your husband and your daughter you obviously need a two-bedroom apartment which is not a problem. Perhaps they thought that you needed a three-bedroom one which is indeed hard to find?

3. Re: Lodging in Odessa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 13, 2010