We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Antigua
Search

November

memphis
Level Contributor
398 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
November
Save

is Antigua busy with tourists during this month? Do all of the tours operate during this time? Thanks

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
15,368 posts
331 reviews
272 helpful votes
1. Re: November
Save

Antigua has some months that are busier than others but it's basically busy all of the time by my standard, the top tourist destination in the country. I'm guessing later in the month would be busier due to vacations in the US.

Paris, Canada
Level Contributor
11,172 posts
21 reviews
50 helpful votes
2. Re: November
Save

I have been in November and although there are always tourists in Antigua it wasn't that busy. Yes, of course tours will be offered. There is a lot you can see and do on your own.

3. Re: November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 03, 2017