We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Professional massage therapist in Antigua?

Which Antigua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Topic
Professional massage therapist in Antigua?

Hi tripadvisor people! I will be travelling to Antigua, Guatemala this week for the Semana Santa festivities, and I was hoping to get some recommendations for a great, professional massage. I'm looking for a certified massage therapist- preferrably someone skilled in deep tissue, Swedish and/or Reiki. Thanks!

Antigua Guatemala...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Professional massage therapist in Antigua?

Hi Eryn,

I highly recommend David Elron, a CMT based here in La Antigua Guatemala. He's one of the best, with proficiency in a wide range of modalities. Check out his website at http://www.santelife.com

Thanks,

Brad

Lake Atitlan
Destination Expert
for Lake Atitlan
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Professional massage therapist in Antigua?

I agree that David Elron is great. Alternatives include the therapist at Healing Hands, and the Prana Holistic Center. Both are listed here on Tripadvisor.

Panajachel...
Level Contributor
103 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Professional massage therapist in Antigua?

I can't rant long or loud enough about Jackie at Prana Holistic Center. See my review.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Professional massage therapist in Antigua?

I highly recommened the massage (and also healing &Reiki) services of David Elron. He has a clinic just a mile or so out of town - or I believe can also visit at your hotel/home. He gives a really, really good deep tissue massage and I look forward to seeing him each time I visit Antigua.

I know that he also does healing and energy work - so if you are also interested in Reiki, which he also practices, he may suit you perfectly. His contact info is usually found in the local Revue and QuePasa magazines.

Level Contributor
1,791 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Professional massage therapist in Antigua?

I emailed David and never heard back from him! A bit surprising!

6. Re: Professional massage therapist in Antigua?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, June 17, 2013