We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

Which Antigua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
2 posts
Save Topic
Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

My friend bailed on me so I am thinking about going solo....Anyone going there during that time and interesting in making new friends? :)

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,153 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

I WISH I was going there then - I have to wait till July. iBuena suerte!

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,774 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

Would love to, but I may not get there til August. :(

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

My partner and I will be arriving October 19th. I'm not a Destination Expert like hopefulist (love her posts) but have been there four times this year (I'm a bit obsessive). If you need someone to hang out with hit us up, my partner has never been - I'm excited to show him around.

Edited: 8:57 am, September 21, 2011
Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

If you're the one on that photo I'd jump in any time. But I'll be in Spain by then. You'll be fine and meet lots of interesting people along your trip. Stay away from scare-mongers that have never been to guatemala and start telling you all kinds of horror stories. These sites could be very helpful to plan your trip www.mapasdeguatemala.com

www.visitguatemala.com/web/index.php…

Good luck.

Edited: 11:37 am, September 21, 2011
Antigua, Guatemala
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

Carina,

Will you be staying in Antigua?? And are you interested in going on any day trips? I am solo, female traveller currently living in Antigua and will be sticking around until April. I am always looking for someone to travel with! But don't have any worries...you will meet awesome people very easily!

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

In my younger years I often found people would say they wanted to travel, but when it came time to put up the money they backed out.

Guatemala is a perfect country to show up alone and make friends. There have been numerous times that I have meet someone and before long a group of new friends head off for coffee or dinner.

You will have a fun trip. Keep us posted on how your trip goes.

Seattle, Washington
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

JadeyPresnell , I will be in Antigua on the 10/8 and 10/9. And would love to go for day trips! Anyway I can contact you when I get there? Sorry for the late reply!

Antigua, Guatemala
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

Carina,

Any chance you will be in Antigua on Friday afternoon?? I am going with a really fun group to El Salvador for the weekend for surfing lessons and fun in the sun! We will come back on Sunday. Let me know if you are interested! If you can't make it no worries..how long are you going to be in Antigua??

9. Re: Anyine going to Guatemala 10/8-10/22?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, October 23, 2012