We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish Tutor Amalia Jarquin in Antigua Guatemala

Arizona
Level Contributor
3 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Spanish Tutor Amalia Jarquin in Antigua Guatemala

I meet with Amalia Jarquin 3 times a week via Skype video call to learn Spanish, and she has been my Spanish tutor for several weeks. One of the first things she asked me to do was take an assessment exam, which she used to determine my level of Spanish and to begin plotting a course for learning. This gave me confidence in her ability immediately.

Amalia has been a Spanish tutor for several years. She not only knows the language well, but she understands which aspects of the language that present the most common challenges.

Amalia will follow whatever learning path that you would like to pursue. She can keep you busy with grammatical exercises, or simply be someone you can talk with to practice hearing and speaking Spanish.

Amalia is a nice person and laughs easily and often. And her hourly rate is extremely reasonable for a private tutor. I recommend her services to anyone who wants to become fluent in Spanish.

You can find her on Facebook.

Me encuentro con Amalia Jarquin 3 veces a la semana a través de video llamada de Skype a aprender español, y ella ha sido mi tutor español durante varias semanas. Una de las primeras cosas que ella me preguntó que hacer era tomar un examen de evaluación, el cual utilizó para determinar mi nivel de español y empezar a trazar un curso para el aprendizaje. Esto me dio confianza en su capacidad inmediatamente.

Amalia ha sido un professor de español para varios años. Ella no sólo conoce bien el idioma, pero entiende muy bien cuáles son los aspectos de la lengua que presenten los retos más comunes.

Amalia se seguir cualquier camino de aprendizaje que le gustaría perseguir. Ella le mantiene ocupado con ejercicios gramaticales, o simplemente ser alguien que pueda ayudarle a practicar escuchando y hablando español.

Amalia es una persona agradable y se ríe fácilmente ya menudo. Y su precio por hora es muy razonable que un profesor particular. Recomiendo sus servicios a cualquier persona que quiere llegar a ser fluido en español.

Puede encontrarla en Facebook.

Boardman, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Spanish Tutor Amalia Jarquin in Antigua Guatemala

I am currently studying with Amalia on Skype. I love the sessions. We speak for about an hour, at which time she guides me in pronunciation, grammar and sentence structure. I have been reluctant to speak but she has helped me overcome this. We study grammar for the last portion of each session. I like her style. She is funny, intelligent, and a wonderful teacher. She makes the sessions great fun and we do a lot of laughing. At my age I wondered if I could really learn Spanish but I am hopeful that with her guidance and patience I will succeed. Amalia is a natural teacher not only because of her wonderful technical skills but because she cares and is so very kind.

If you want to learn Spanish with a professional that makes it fun, give this lady a chance to show you the way.

Patrick. Ohio

Edited: 7:20 pm, October 08, 2011
2. Re: Spanish Tutor Amalia Jarquin in Antigua Guatemala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, October 19, 2012