We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resaurants

Henderson, NV and...
Level Contributor
564 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Resaurants

We will be staying in Antigua Guatemala for a few days at the Porta Hotel Antigua. Could anyone recommend some restaurants having a good selection of reasonably priced meals for lunch and/or dinner. It does not have to be a fancy, high end type of restaurant but more a local type eatery. Thanks for any replies.

USA
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resaurants

Don't know if you've already completed your trip. We just came from from Antigua on 5/9.

Our 2 favorite places to eat were: "Las Palmas" for dinner on 6th Ave North. Great setting! Excellent service and good prices. For breakfast we ate at Cafe Condessa which is off the Central Park. Eat outside, good menu, friendly staff.

Worst meal we had was at Personjales (spelling?) also on 6th Ave North. My nachos had cheeze whiz on them. yeck!

We had breakfast one day at Santo Domingo which is a beautiful, upscale hotel. We did the buffet which was basically catering-hall food. I wouldn't recommend that.

Guatemala
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Resaurants

You can try this recommendations from TripAdvisor.

tripadvisor.es/Restaurants-g295366-Antigua_G…

This all are good options.

Antigua has International and local cousine.

This is another site that I found for you

http://www.antiguaturistic.com/

Hope you enjoy all the magic that Antigua Guatemala has to offer!

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,873 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resaurants

I also like Las Palmas, as well as Panchoy's, on the other side of 6th a few doors down.

4. Re: Resaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:33 am, November 10, 2009