We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone heard of Roger's Tours?

Which Antigua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CO
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone heard of Roger's Tours?

Has anyone heard of Roger's Tours? I am booking a private tour with him to Calderas Park with a guide and driver. (will be doing the zip line, ATV tour and kayaking)Just wondering is anyone has used them before? Feedback?

Maryland, USA
Level Contributor
207 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone heard of Roger's Tours?

I never heard of it, but in looking at those of its prices that I can easily compare, any others would likely also be outrageously high:

rogerstours.com/…

Shuttle & Bus to: Price One Way

Flores Luxury Bus USD$ 60p/p (LD would charge $55 R/T and it is questionable if their old buses are luxury)

Flores first class USD$ 55p/p (ADN charges around $46 R/T)

Flores Second class USD$ 50p/p (It's go to be a whole lot less)

Based on this, you are likely to easily be paying double what you need to.

CO
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone heard of Roger's Tours?

Do you have someone who you would reccomend instead? I will be arriving by cruise ship to Puerto Quetzal and doing a private day trip.

Maryland, USA
Level Contributor
207 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone heard of Roger's Tours?

You are on a cruise ship and you placed this in highland Antigua? Talk about being misleading. If the cruise line recommends this trip, it must be doable and presumably the operator is okay, even if very expensive.

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone heard of Roger's Tours?

There should be plenty of tour operators at the dock offering a one day tour to antigua which is about an hour and a half on a good four lane highway. So, I don't think you need to book in advance. But you can always check with the guatemalan tourism commission (INGUAT)representative at the dock. They coordinate every cruise ship arrival with tour aoperators and artisans who have an special area to display their stuff.

5. Re: Has anyone heard of Roger's Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 13, 2009