We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotel in Antigua

Florida
Level Contributor
133 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Budget hotel in Antigua

I'm looking for a simple but nice colonial hotel or hostal in Antigua for 2 or 3 nights at the end of may. I'm looking for central location no noise (if possible) Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,530 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget hotel in Antigua

Have you looked at aroundantigua.com? They list lots of hotels.

Clinton
Level Contributor
141 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget hotel in Antigua

Not sure what you mean by budget, but the Posada Merced is great.

Powell, Wy.
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget hotel in Antigua

Posada Lazos Fuertes looks wonderful, and most importantly, all proceeds from the hotel help an organization called Safe Pasage. I will be staying there at the end of May, based on a recommendation from a friend. The web site will give you a good idea of the charitable work they perform.

See www.posadalazosfuertes.com/reservation.php

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget hotel in Antigua

Juana de Arco, The Yellow House, or a home stay across the street from Meson Panza Verde, door #7 Dona Olga.

You cannot go wrong with any of these.

5. Re: Budget hotel in Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 28, 2009