We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket

We plan to move from Oaks Bluff to Nantucket on June 29, 2014. Should we book the ferry or pre-pay our tickets or is there always enough room.

Many thanks in advance

Martha's Vineyard
Destination Expert
for Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
932 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ferry Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket

kendrick, I understand what Alanm is saying. Perhaps I read it wrong, but the way I interpreted the OP's question, they are staying in OB and want to get to Nantucket from OB on the 29th. Looking at the website for Vineyard Fast Ferry, they do not sell tix for MV to Nantucket travel.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ferry Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket

Thanks everyone. It looks like it is only Hyline which does Oaks bluff to Nantucket and just once a day at 2pm. $35.50 per adult. I've now booked and will let you know if there are any problems.

13. Re: Ferry Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 07, 2014