We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
St. Louis
1 post
Save Topic
Nesbit Inn

I am considering staying at the Nesbit in for 3 night with my wife and two teenagers. I like the price and am willing to settle for some inconveniences, however, I have read several reviews that rate the place very poorly. Can anyone give me an unbiased recommendation about the Nesbit Inn . . .

Doug From St. Louis

Maryland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nesbit Inn

I just returned from Nantucket and The Nesbit is absolutely lovely! It is a wonderful price, and the inconvenience you speak of is probably the "loo" down the hall. It was not a big deal. I loved the inn and the owners were lovely, continental breakfast, beautiful porch, comfortable beds.,,

They do have several rooms with a bathroom. It is a great location to walk to everything in town. It is absolutely a great place to stay.

You will love Nantucket.

Kris DuMars

2. Re: Nesbit Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, September 05, 2009