We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations for 8/16, 17 & 18

Which Nantucket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Accomodations for 8/16, 17 & 18

So will apologize up from for posting this request, but looking to potentially take the family to Nantucket and stay for the evenings of 8/16, 8/17 and 8/18 departing on Sunday. Need to accommodate two adults and two college aged daughters. Regretfully the budget is low, $200/night, given constraints due to college tuitions. But was hoping possibly someone who had vacant space would like to fill a room. I am well aware that the going rate is more but just trying to take the family on a nice end of summer vacation prior the kids leaving for college.

Thanks

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
12,939 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations for 8/16, 17 & 18

$600 for three nights for two room accommodations and Nantucket, in season is impossible imho but you may be able to book something acceptable if you stay on the Cape I hope. Great idea of yours but you may not be able to do so in nice accommodations. However you might be able to book a summer cottage somewhere like Mid Cape Dennis for about $1200 - $1400 with three bedrooms fairly close to the beach and with great access to Upper and Lower

Cape attractions. I am quoting a one week rental rate because you will have to book the full week and then this is a good in-seaon rate for the Cape and a lot of 'elbow room' besides for you and the 'kids' versus hotel rooms. Good luck.. I hope you can work something out.

2. Re: Accomodations for 8/16, 17 & 18

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 25, 2013