We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing boat charter

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Sailing boat charter

Hi all,

I'm looking to charter a sail boat (with captain) for a bachelorette party. We will have about 12-18 people. Most sail charters I've seen are a max of 8. Can anyone recommend some good companies to go through?

Thanks!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
638 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sailing boat charter

The Schooner Woodwind would definitely hold your group. It was the boat used in Wedding Crashers. I would guess that it is expensive though.

Mentioned in this post
Schooner Woodwind
Schooner Woodwind
254 Reviews
Annapolis, MD
Beaufort, South...
Destination Expert
for Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sailing boat charter

go to www.VisitAnnapolis.org and check out the charters & rentals link. There are quite a few businesses that can accommodate your group including Admiral of the Bay, Annapolis Bay Charters, and Yacht Charters on the Bay.

Mentioned in this post
Annapolis
Annapolis
Maryland
Prattville, Alabama
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Sailing boat charter

I chartered the Pintata for a weekend in June. It is the only sailboat licensed to take a group up to 20. Phil is the captain and he has a facebook page.

4. Re: Sailing boat charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 28, 2015