We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & B near the Marriott Waterfront Hotel?

Home
Level Contributor
93 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
B & B near the Marriott Waterfront Hotel?

My nephew will be getting married September 20, 2014. The wedding is at the Marriott Waterfront. I'm undecided if I want to spend the price for lodging there. Are there other recommended Bed and Breakfasts or hotels withing walking distance of the Marriott?

Bed and breakfasts in Annapolis
Flag House Inn
Flag House Inn
#1 of 25 B&Bs / Inns in Annapolis
Chez Amis Bed and Breakfast
Chez Amis Bed and Breakfast
#2 of 25 B&Bs / Inns in Annapolis
Gibson's Lodgings of Annapolis
Gibson's Lodgings of Annapolis
#3 of 25 B&Bs / Inns in Annapolis
Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
329 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B & B near the Marriott Waterfront Hotel?

There are several within walking distance. Being a local, I've never stayed at any of them. Check out the reviews and I'm sure you'll find a good one: tripadvisor.com/…MAPVIEW

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,296 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B & B near the Marriott Waterfront Hotel?

check out historic inns of annapolis.

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
119 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B & B near the Marriott Waterfront Hotel?

Our wedding was at the Marriott waterfront and my dad and some of his friends stayed at the Harbor View Inn B&B literally across the street from the Marriott and they enjoyed it. Not sure if it is any cheaper than the Marriott, but the Marriott can certainly be pricy.

http://harborviewinnofannapolis.com/

Edited: 3:54 pm, January 10, 2014
Home
Level Contributor
93 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B & B near the Marriott Waterfront Hotel?

Thanks, bmorechris and neslaw1. I will check out both of these!

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
329 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B & B near the Marriott Waterfront Hotel?

Wow, I knew Annapolis was expensive but not this bad! My family is planning a trip to Paris this summer and we plan on staying at a B&B. We'll be staying in the Latin Quarter in the heart of the city and will be paying less than for a B&B here in Annapolis (taxes included). It'll be a fraction of the size, I'm sure, but Paris v. Annapolis? Come on.

Mentioned in this post
Annapolis
Annapolis
Maryland
6. Re: B & B near the Marriott Waterfront Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 13, 2015