We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to NYC Radio City Christmas Show

Annapolis, Maryland
3 posts
Save Topic
Travel to NYC Radio City Christmas Show

Looking for some advice on travel to NYC for the radio city Christmas show. I'm looking to send my wife and some of her friends there. Are there any suggestions on decent bus trips

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,142 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to NYC Radio City Christmas Show

Eyre Bus runs tours from elsewhere in Maryland. Maybe give them a call and see if they know of another operator who runs something out of Annapolis. Or drive to Baltimore to take one of their tours from there.

In past years I also recall Amtrak running specials for the Christmas show, but again, it wouldn't be from Annapolis.

tour.eyre.com/Tours/Radio_City_Music_Hall

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
322 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to NYC Radio City Christmas Show

I've found the best way to travel from Annapolis to NYC is Amtrak. Drive 30 min. to BWI airport to pick up the train. Drops you off at Penn Station in the heart of Manhattan...quick cab or subway ride to Rockefeller Center. You could even walk it.

Want to make it even a nicer trip? Take the Acela.

Annapolis, Maryland
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to NYC Radio City Christmas Show

Thanks good info

4. Re: Travel to NYC Radio City Christmas Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 22, 2014