We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Saturday in Annapolis

DC
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Saturday in Annapolis

I'd like to take my girlfriend to Annapolis for a day/night and am looking for some good ideas re: activities. I have a few restaurants picked out, but I'd like a nice activity out on the water. Maybe a sunset cruise or rent a boat or champagne cruise. Does anyone have any good thoughts?

Thanks so much!!

Mentioned in this post
Annapolis
Annapolis
Maryland
Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
329 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Saturday in Annapolis

A cruise on one of the Woodwind schooners would be nice.

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
119 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Saturday in Annapolis

took the words right out of my mouth, schooner woodwind is a winner, they have daytime or sunset sails. My wife and I have been a few times and always enjoyed ourselves.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,232 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Saturday in Annapolis

I'll jump on that bandwagon.

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Saturday in Annapolis

Woodwind Schooner! I've only been on it during the daytime - but every person I've ever taken on it (friends, visitors) have loved it! A sunset sailboat ride would be just the ticket to romance! You can even take the wheel and steer the boat which is a true treat if you've never been on a sailboat before. Have fun! PS - It is also the sailboat featured in the movie "Wedding Crashers!" (but there are two sailboats so make sure to ask the crew which one was the one in the film.)

5. Re: Romantic Saturday in Annapolis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 29, 2014