We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at stadium??

Which Annapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
428 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at stadium??

I notice that if you park at the stadium, there is a $1.50 charge for a shuttle to downtown. Is that one cost for the day, or each way, or as often as you have to go back and forth??

Also how far is it to walk to the docks from the stadium??

Thanks

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
312 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at stadium??

Never parked there myself. If you were to walk, I'd say it would take you about 20 minutes to reach City Dock from the stadium. Not a bad walk.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,669 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at stadium??

Google maps gives it 1.3 miles, 25 minutes. Obviously depends on how fast you walk! :)

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at stadium??

Read this info.

…annapolis.md.us/Government/Departments/Tran…

Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at stadium??

Hey, Pittsburgh! I'm heading there this weekend for my daughter's graduation from Pitt!! Great city.

You might want to consider the relatively new Annapolis Circulator:

annapolis.gov/Government/…Circulator.aspx

annapolis.com/ride-circulator-starting-july-…

Park at one of the outlying garages (I suggest Park Place), and ride the circulator all day. I think it's still free with your garage ticket. You can also walk from the Park Place Garage to the City Dock; just follow West Street. Enjoy your visit!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
428 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking at stadium??

Sounds Great. I had never heard about this.

How often does it run??

Have a great time in our town this weekend, although Saturday may see a little rain.

Edited: 11:50 am, April 26, 2012
Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking at stadium??

I think the link I provided has that information. My recollection is something like every 10-15 minutes. It's an effort by the City of Annapolis to get visitors to use the outlying public garages, which are underutilized, and ease congestion in the downtown area. I see the trolleys around town all the time.

No surprise to hear about rain in Pittsburgh! Got a great weekend planned.

7. Re: Parking at stadium??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, June 19, 2013