We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Augusta area over Labor Day

Which Augusta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pawleys Island, SC
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Augusta area over Labor Day

I have a friend getting married Labor Day weekend at what used to be Camp KV in Winthrop/Readfield vicinity. Would like to rent a condo/house for the long weekend in that area. (I usually stay with her but...) Something on the wate with loons would be lovely but I know I might not be able to be that picky. I have checked out all of the usual websites--vrbo.com, etc. with very limited luck.

Any ideas would be most helpful!

Carol from Pawleys Island, SC

Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
180 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Augusta area over Labor Day

You might try Belgrade Four Season's Cottages. They have website. Belgrade is a pretty little town about 15 minutes north of Augusta and is fairly close to Readfield. It is an EASY drive from Belgrade to Augusta and then to Camp KV, or there are some "back" roads you can take. It will probably be hard to find a house or condo for the weekend as most places rent by the week during that time of year, but you might be able to at the Four Season's Cottages. They are on a nice lake. Contact ANY place ASAP because things book up VERY early for Labor Day weekend.

2. Re: Augusta area over Labor Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, August 30, 2009